ChronoShield™ Science

PROTECTING CELLS TO SLOW DOWN AGING Why do we get old? Aging can be defined as the accumulation of damage through time, leading to increasing frailty of cells, organs and organisms. The cause of this accumulation of damage is complex due to the intricacies of biological systems themselves, but can be simplified as follows: all […]


Overweight and obesity are major public health concerns worldwide, with more overweight or obese adults than underweight adults. In 2016, 39% of men and 40% of women aged 18 and over (accounting for nearly 2 billion adults), were overweight, and 11% of men and 15% of women (more than half a billion) were obese worldwide. […]


Heavy metals are naturally found in our environment and in small concentrations are needed by living beings for normal biological processes. However, all of them in excessive concentrations have a negative impact on human health.The most common types of metals harmful to human health are: – Mercury: seafood, cosmetics, amalgam fillings– Lead: lead pipes and […]


DRENA is a clinically proven product in which the richness of nature has been innovatively used to improve health status. Drena contains Prickly pear powder extract (Opuntia ficus-indica). Prickly pear is a perennial bushy plant derived from the cactus family whose fruits are traditionally consumed in the Mediterranean region. It was known as the plant […]


Although oxygen is necessary for metabolic processes in the human body, its presence has a “dark side”. Under aerobic conditions in the mitochondria of cells, carbohydrates, lipids and proteins are broken down and the energy needed for life is created. In this way, 95% of inhaled oxygen is metabolized, and the remaining 5% is converted […]


Healthy, youthful skin has a smooth outer layer (epidermis) that is responsible for maintaining skin moisture and protecting it from harmful environmental influences. The skin’s colour and tone are uniform and free of spots. Collagen, elastin and glycosaminoglycans are abundant structural elements. But why does skin thin and wrinkle as we age?It is probably due […]

Every day we live six hours more and no one knows why

Prof. Dr. Miroslav Radman is a Croatian biologist and a member of the French Academy of Sciences, the European Academy of Sciences and Arts, the World Academy of Sciences and the European Organization for Molecular Biology (EMBO). He gained world fame in 1989 when, by crossing two types of bacteria that did not mix for […]